Repair Request

Please access your Online Tenant Portal to submit repair requests.

We require all non-emergency repair requests to be set up through the Tenant Portal. All non-emergency repair requests are answered within 48 business hours. If you haven’t heard from the repair person, within that time, please call us at (325) 944-3596.

If this is an emergency such as a fire or a disturbance, pick up your phone and dial 911 immediately. If you have water flowing through your home, turn off the water at the shut off valve and call our emergency number which is (325) 340-4006.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s